Sunday 10 June 2012

...All i have been up to...

Hi everyone!
how is your week going?
Finally got a job in Lagos, tired of Abeokuta, not doing anything in that place and I'm wasting my talent...lol
Got a job with Toyin Lawani of Tiannah styling, Its just my first week and its fun already, I hope it stays this way.
Thursday was TerryGee's photo shoot, took a couple of pictures at Kuramo beach...u should have seen the crowd cause of TerryGee...all his plenty GINGA'D fans came out to watch! lol.
My camera went off after Kuramo so i couldn't take alot of pictures cause we continued at the Avenue Suites opposite Bar beach but trust me the shoot was mad, the pictures should be out soon.

my boss explaining somethings to TerryGee.
(checkout his blinged out bell...lol)

even in itz blurry state i still like it :)

one of TerryGee's GINGA'd fans, he probably tot i was a star too :) 

my darling Afolabi 

ToniTonez doing her thing.

ToyinLawani, TerryGee, ToniTones (photographer) and Layole of Silverbird.

thats all darlings...enjoy the rest of your week.

<3 @blaqueTHAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

so darling what do you think.....