Friday 8 June 2012

REMINISCENCE

Hi f.arcs!!!!
How have you all been?
Its been a sad week due to the events of sunday, we pray that God comforts everyone who lost someone and keeps the remaining of us. IJN amen


For those of you in Lagos, hope you have been enjoying the rain though cause even though it blew my house roof off sometime this week and made us spend extra money and also almost disrupted our FVS3 (FASHIONITEKTURE VINTAGE SALE 3), I most honestly say it’s been helping  me sleep better.
By the way for Q.C gals, this isn’t a post about our yearbook o…..it’s just that I went for yet another owanbe some saturday ago, this time around it was an ex-schoolmate wedding and I saw a bunch of my mates from LASMOCK (Lagos state model college Kankon) and it was pretty exciting I wish I could match a lot of their pictures with older pictures of them but that would take a while to get.
Anyways though, I went with my friend Bukky Shittu and a couple of her friends and I took a lot of pictures and funny but true I ate only meat the reason for this I don’t know…
I saw a lot of styles and designs people made the ASO-EBI (uniformed attire chosen for an event) into took some pictures of my friends in their own attires and I even tried to catch the bouquet but I guess I’m not the next person who would be getting married not that am bothered as I am patiently waiting for @blaquethay to get hitched first (as it is only fair and right…looolzz)
It was a fun day all together and I might just be posting info on a re-union soon like one of us mentioned. Just want to say
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO RAFIAT SANNI…WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST THINGS MARRIED LIFE BRIINGS WITH IT. AMIN



























the BRIDE....





(now let me tell you guyz a secret; the brooch was originally on my blouse but it had to be altered into a pin for the very hot and inappropraite slit given to me while I was alighting from a bike in front of the wedding venue (KFA), trust me i was very grateful i decided on a brooch for the blouse if not ehn.... I would have gone home the same way I came)


THAT’S ALL FOLKS…..
XOXO
STAY BEAU
@MS_MAKO

No comments:

Post a Comment

so darling what do you think.....