Thursday 22 March 2012

EVENT ALERT; DW series >>>JEWEL BY LISA VS KIKI KAMANU

HI F.ARCs,

You heard it here first, we love kiki kamanu and jewel by lisa can't be denied knocks us off our feet, so when I heard that kiki rescheduled for next month's DW series and heard that lisa was coming in place of her this month I had mixed feelings because I wanted to meet kiki kamanu again but jewel by lisa I also want to meet again, last time I saw both women they were under pressure and working so hard on their collections backstage at AMFW, so I would wait one month for kiki but I would not miss jewel by lisa, sound sultan and dapo akintunde at this month's DW series come prepared, take notes and enjoy their inspiring stories...

kiki kamanu



lisa folawiyo

sound sultan

dapo akintude

xoxo
@fashionitekture

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

so darling what do you think.....