Thursday 22 March 2012

TOO LONG!!!!

Hi F.arcs!!!


Yayyy!!! I hope I'm back...looolz
So its bin X posts too long since I've posted personally and @blaquethay (presently in ZAMFARA for her NYSC....lolzz) is going to flog me if I don't post something before she's back from camp. Yes! I'm supposed to be in camp too and yes hopefully I'm going with the next batch (sometime in June and I'm praying I get posted to lagos).
Even though we thought we would be off to camp at the same time I'm so soo glad my department didn't send my name for N.Y.S.C yet, firstly because I got to work during AMFW( arise magazine fashion week) and secondly because I got to answer mails and deliver items bought from Fashionitekture Vintage Sales (FVS).


Let me say this I had plans for daily post for AMFW but it was a pity stylist assistants a.k.a (runners, steamers, inventory takers, dressers, packers and helps) had to put on black black all through the event :(  sadmuch* I know!
Apart from that I had an amazing time and I met a lot of wonderful sweethearts, I was d teams Clown* and the experience was a blast too even though I didn't have time to take even a single picture I got to see how designers,stylists,models and production people get to work under pressure and also I got to laugh real hard and listen to phonee all day long (I realized everyone in the fashion industry as an accent....too bad I don't)*


Anyways!!! Today is a usual day, I'm off to nowhere I'm ill and at home and I'm feeling a lil bit old school (stale and vintage-ish) I haven't been out in a bit....
Let me also add a big thank you to our buyers and for all you people who couldn't get what you wanted the next sale is the first week in march...
thanx for the patronage
Enjoy
Xoxo
@ms_mako
@fashionitekture

No comments:

Post a Comment

so darling what do you think.....