Thursday 28 June 2012

AFRO Bohemian fever

 Hi f.arcs!!!
Yes! I have finally caught this fever, and I’m loving it so badly.
It’s been a good week, starting with the fact that I don’t have to comb my hair…looolzzz
If you know me you would know I am not a fan of hair…yep I change my hair but hmmmn….combing lets just say it’s not one of my strongest *fashion* points….
I was inspired by a couple of people who have also caught this fever (pictures below)…it’s so funny that since I wanted to make this hair in 2007 I just got around to doing it now..






my inspirations....




.....found these pictures of me from last year..the closest have come to the afro









...my sister
Weave on: passion bohemian
Colour: 1 and 4

That’s all folks…
@ms_mako
Xoxo
Stay beau!!!!

1 comment:

  1. C'mon girl, give in to ur bolder tendencies and add more volume 2 d hair 4 dat xtra va va voom. d startling, d bera...hehehe
    I fink d fever's caught on wif me. Boho...yeehoo!

    ReplyDelete

so darling what do you think.....