Thursday 28 June 2012

GET BUSY: COLLAR ACCESSORY


Hi f.arcs!!!
how's your week going?



So it’s been a busy week, and by GOD’s grace I should be in camp early next week.
 I asked myself the best way to keep you guys from not missing me and I decided to do a lot of GETBUSY POSTS which would gradually be posted every week, don’t yet know how many per week though…
Yesterday I went out with my mum to get some things for my service and goshhh!!!! The traffic + rain back home was sick but all in all I had fun with my mum…she loves to munch which makes us sooo good together... (I love IJEKUJE (JUNKS) and so does she..)

I know a lot of you sometime look for ways to accessorize your shirt and some people would go for wearing pearls or neckpieces but then what if you don’t own any of these things, or what if where you are going is not soo formal or JISH JISH (important)... to that extent

Here is the way I styled two shirts, one vintage to help our customers know it can work and the other an L.O.GG shirt….

This GET BUSY d.i.y is tested and trusted as I wore it throughout the day and it was still very much intact when I got home, my activites included taking a bike, struggling to enter marwa (tricycle), entering bus, walking in the rain, biking in the rain and all….

What you need


-          A small piece of chain ( can be gotten from key holders, or chain bags or even belts or long chains)


-          A pair of Earrings (preferably the one with hook)


GET BUSY
-          Make sure the chain is long enough to drop in the middle by measuring it with the distance between the edge of both collars





-          If it’s a dangling earring, attach the chain to the chain on both earring but if it’s a normal clip on earring, pass the chain through the finding (the hook part that goes through the ear)
-          Then wear your shirt and hook it throw the collar on both sides,
-          Please note that you can double the chain
-          put the stopper
-          TADA!!! You have successfully gotten busy and done something amazing in less than 5mins…
-          If the finding is too long and keeps poking you, you can get a wore cutter or scissors and cut it shorter
-          This GET BUSY diy works on all kinds of collars…





.....i heard this pose should be like a signature thing for me, YES! it should i love blowing kisses!!!
muah...


That’s all folks…
@ms_mako
Xoxo
Stay beau!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

so darling what do you think.....