Thursday 21 June 2012

THE DAY BEFORE, THE DAY BEFORE,YESTERDAY



HI F,ARCS!!!!
Day before yesterday, my very close bud* from secondary school came to see me at home, i was very excited and happy because it had been a long time since i last saw her.
when she got to my house i hadn't taking my bath...loolz and i was very much still in bed, i dint offer her anything cause like some of you know I'm lazy...loolz but we gisted sha and when it was time for her to go i ran into the bathroom took my bath and then looked through my wardrobe and i found this lace skirt i love so much, and i paired it with my crisscross leopard print blouse and my lovely brother took some pictures for me...
enjoy!!!

Pelumi thanks for coming again and yes!!! you are FAT!!!...LOOLZ (don't kill me oo) 






OROBO....HEHHEEEE

PELUMI


DOING MY THING....LOOLZ


trust me to always have some weird expression on my face...








So let me just say, i know some people would say i wore bathroom slippers but then what else do you wear when you are at home? i like to be comfy jare...no need to form!!!

thats all folks
xoxo
stay beau
@ms_mako

No comments:

Post a Comment

so darling what do you think.....