Thursday 21 June 2012

GET BUSY: MULTI COLOUR NECK PIECE

Hi F.arcs!
How is everything going?
So today I actually *Got Busy* doing something but before I share, let me tell you how it started!
I have nowhere to go today and my brother has a paper (Neco) today, so I'm stuck at home with my mum who also is home because a neighbour of ours passed! Its soo Sad, he passed last night and I would rather not share the details but I pray that his Gentle soul rests in the lord's bosom!

Back to my story, I don't know if I have ever told you how my mum isn't a believer in buying Magazines, she always says why would she want to use her money to see other people's pictures...looolzzz
Anyways she got me the Colour Edition complete Fashion with Jackie Appiah and Basket mouth on the cover and I haven't up till this moment been able to do more than Glance through it, I'm still weak with love for my mum! The way the woman supports my career (or passion sha) ehn....I can't help but share her bed every night my bed is occupied with cloths....lolz!

Today I brought out my nail Polishes (that I never use...I just like to have things don't blame me) and a very old neck Piece of mine that has successfully turned from silver to brown or bronze and I made my own Fashionitekture colour edition cover!
Don't hate the bored me...hate my skills (that doesn't even make sense...nywaez sha)
Enjoy

INSPIRATION: JACKIE APPIAH'S NECK PIECE on the cover of complete fashion


WHAT YOU NEED:


- different colours of nail polish
- old necklace



STEP1: CHOOSE THE COLOURS YOU WANT


STEP2: START PAINTING

STEP3; LEAVE TO DRY, THEN RE-COAT PAINT

STEP4: LEAVE TO DRY,,while waiting you can paint your nails like me....hehehe





i paired it with my new earring, it comes with 12 pairs of attachable colour magnets..i luv it!!!

STEP5: TADA!!!! TIME TO WEAR IT...


my braids are off!! i miss them already...i plaited the wrap around braid used in the picture to hold my hair with the attachment i loosened...i love how it looks...my 'wiz khalifa' hair as my friend tosin calls it, is a little horrible right now!! 



now singing...so inspired...oh oh!!!!






This D.I.Y, GET BUSY!!! is so easy and if you thought your old necklaces are useless...think again!!!!
watch out for the next GET BUSY tutorial...it will blow your mind...
dont forget to participate in the BIG 6....still waiting on you o!!!
click here to view

thats all folks!!!!!
xoxo
stay beau
@ms_mako

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Dis is ingenuity @ it's best. Nice work. Wil sure fink again bout discarding old neckpieces. I fink ur architectural training kicked in here-talk bout cross functional knowledge. Kudos babes. Luv luv dis post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice..where do u buy your neck pieces please.

    check out the giveaway going on here http://teeshogs-fashionandlovers.blogspot.com/2012/06/give-away-ankara-prints-bag.html

    ReplyDelete

so darling what do you think.....